I'm not going to lie about the fact that I am completely in love with all of the pictures that were taken today! There are almost 100 and having to narrow them down has been painfully difficult. He was such a great sport, especially when we had to redo our entire first half due to some technical difficulties. I love this sweet little man and can't believe how quickly time has passed. On Friday, we will celebrate one year of having him in our family. I don't know what we would do without him! He brings so much love and laughter into our home. I love you my baby boy! Happy first birthday!






















4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! Those pictures of your darling little boy are just beautiful! I love his sweet, little face so much. Who did your pictures? They are so beautiful! Happy birthday little boy.
Aubry, these are wonderful. So many different sides to his sweet personality. I love them all!!
These are SO cute! Just buy them all!
Seriously adorable! He is so sweet!
Post a Comment