Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Pictures - 46 Weeks

Hello, my name is Hayze and I am the head mischief maker in this house. My most recent and favorite game is splashing in the toilet and spending too much time in that general area. Mommy tries to use an angry voice but I just smile at her. Doesn't she know how much fun it is? I also am quite good at moving all the DVDs from the shelves onto the floor. Mommy is nice and puts them all back up there so that I can take them down again. It's also really fun to play with my big sisters hair. She loves it when I grab a big handful. They just freeze and squeal until I pull out a chunk or someone pries it out of my fingers. When I'm bigger I might get in trouble for all these shenanegins but right now I just flash a little grin and they don't stay mad for long.

No comments: