Sunday, October 27, 2013

Welcome to Storybrooke...Halloween at the Draper's

This year's adventure to the Draper's Halloween festivities was, as always, incredible. This years theme centered around Hansel and Gretel and other fairy tales.
We decided to break out the Duck Dynasty theme for the adults. So basically Cody wore what he had been wearing all week hunting. Don't worry I washed them before we went. The girls were excited to wear their costumes a few days early.
The wicked witch and Rumpelstiltskin our gracious hosts for the evening.
Here are some shots of the incredible details.


As always they go above and beyond with their handmade and collected additions.

Deni, Nick and their handsome little frog prince.
My Mom was getting in touch with her inner brunette.  It was kind of weird to see her with long hair.

I kind of love these kiddo's. They were a little nervous with all the decorations but not as bad as I expected. We had a wonderful time visiting with good friends, eating fantastic food and getting ourselves into the Halloween spirit.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Can't believe the awesome decorations! That is quite a commitment. Nor can I believe your parents did Duck Dynasty!! Cody just fit right in.