This year the girls decided that they wanted to be My Little Ponies for Halloween. They took quite a while to decide which one they wanted to be so finally I made them make their final decisions and I lovingly informed them that they couldn't change. Creating a pony costume presented a delightful challenge for me. I love being able to figure out how to create something. I was happy with the way they turned out and the girls were beyond thrilled and that made it even better.
Miss Mya wanted to be Rainbow Dash.
Sadie decided to be Princess Celestia. I tried and tried to convince her that her unicorn horn wasn't necessary but despite all my talking she insisted upon it. Not my greatest creation but it put a smile on this sweet face.
When I happened upon this little costume I knew I had to have it for Mr. Hayze.
This year was the first time we have done classic trick or treating around a neighborhood. I will admit that it made me a bit nostalgic. I had such a great time as a child and I'm so excited that we have a great area that will hopefully provide those same memories for my kiddo's. Sadie, despite my efforts, didn't get a nap so she quickly became a bit annoyed by the colder weather. In the picture above she's letting me know how 'burrzy' it is.
Who wouldn't want to kiss this little face!?
The cute little Minion in the middle is Mya's cute friend in our ward named Ali. We went around a little bit with her family and Mya was thrilled. Sadie is pretty sure that Ali is her best friend too. She is a sweet little girl, a little shy but darling.
Grams and Grandpa had some yummy soup and treats for us.
We went next door to trick or treat Auntie Jo and Uncle Mark. We came across some cute cousins there as well.
Mya made me laugh, but it also made me kind of happy to see here find a book and curl up to check it out.
Poor Uncle Tyson had to work but Hallah came to hang out with us.
2 comments:
All of the kids costumes were beyond adorable. You are amazing! Especially the Unicorn horn!!
Those costumes are incredible and your friends halloween party looks amazing. I'm sure your girls were a little hesitant all night. It all looked very real! That's a LOT of work for a party. But so fun for those who get to go!
Post a Comment