Over the course of the year our Uncle Adam and Aunt Camarie have spent their time globe trotting; China for a semester and then Michigan for his summer internship. So we were thrilled when we got to have them for a week before they headed home to Arizona for Uncle Adam to start school again. We decided that while they were here we had better throw a party to celebrate the little lady that will be joining their family in November.
Debi was gracious enough to host and let me go wild with the decor. Yes, I actually completed something I pinned on pintrest. The tissue paper balls are my proof. Every once and a great while I get the creative juices flowing. It's fun to have a project and to try and imagine the final project and then see it come together. It also tends to take over my brain, and I tend to maybe, just maybe go a little overboard.
But really, it's so fun to see it all come together!
I just had to share the cute little baby quilt I made for my sweet little niece-to-be. I love the bright happy colors.
We were so lucky to have a wonderful turn out. Many wonderful friends and family came to support these two wonderful people who will make the most wonderful parents. How do I know... I know because of the way they treat my little ladies. The girls love them so much and they are so loving and sweet with them.
Don't mind Miss Mya's crazy face...they were trying to get Sadie to smile and someone to Adam to make a crazy face and Mya thought this comment was directed at her. Such an obedient child.
Uncle Adam was the favorite this visit. Whether he liked it or not he was IT! There was always a little lady trailing behind him, sitting on his lap or begging to play with him.
He in turn was wonderful with them. Swimming whenever they asked. And swimming with these two is an adventure, especially when little Sadie wants to be out and going all the time. He helped them practice their kicks, floats, and convinced Mya to jump off the wall to him. He also invented this flying game that was a hit with both girls.
We love you guys! Your time here was too short. Hurry back!


4 comments:
Yep, you went above and beyond with all the darling decor and that beautiful quilt. That was a LOT of work and turned out so gorgeous! Well done my dear.
It was so darling! You could be hired as a shower decorator. Thanks so much for all your hard work and creative ideas. It couldn't have been more beautiful!
the quilt is so so darling! and the shower looks like it was fantastic. so excited for them!!
Aubs, can I just say how wonderful you are! I love you to bits and am so thankful for the work and creativity you put into that beautiful day for us. Thank you again!
Post a Comment