Friday, December 23, 2011

Temple Square

Yestereve we had a family outing with my fam to 'Square Temple'. We joined Grams, Grandpa, Ty, McKay and their cute ladies at Litza Pizza for some delicious food. Sadie, who is asserting her almost 2-ness lately, favored us with one of her out of control no reasoning with her temper tantrums. Thankfully Grandpa came to the rescue by taking her outside and distracting her with a Trax train. She rejoined out party and after some pizza and a treat was her sweet self again for the rest of the evening.


Miss Mya with Uncle McKay and Megan

Grandpa and Miss Mya led our tour; when we would lag behind she would motion to us to 'Hurry up! We need everybody, come see these pretty lights!'

Isn't Grams a sassy lady?!





I think one of my favorite things about seeing the lights are the floating bubble lights in the reflecting pool. I want some... just because.


Daddy and rosy cheeked Sade, it was a cold one last night.


The girls with their chauffeurs.


Mya was so excited that they had pink trees 'Just for me!!'


Yes dear, they were just for you.


Our little fam. I am such a lucky lady to have these amazing little ladies and I can't even begin to express how much I love my sweet hubby.


Uncle Tyson said Sadie looked like the little girl on Despicable Me, minus the binki. I had to laugh, it's kinda true.




I am so thankful for the spirit of the season. I loved listening to the Nativity story, and then hearing President Monson's message. It was neat to see how quiet everyone gets while it is playing, and feel the spirit that is present. I know that Christ is our Savior and that although he was born in a humble stable He is the King of Kings.


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Amberly said...

love you to pieces, aubs. and you, also, are one sassy lady!!