Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sadie's First Day - Preschool

It happened this week... this sassy little miss got to start preschool! The night before she was a little nervous and wasn't sure she wanted to leave mom all day. I secretly kinda liked that, but assured her that she would have a wonderful time. As you can see the next morning she was all smiles asking when it was time to go.

I was laughing as we were snapping our first day of school pictures, she very rarely gets into the moment but this morning she was striking poses and dancing all over the place.

When did my little blue eyed girl get so grown up?
I love this little lady's sweetness that is peppered with sass.
Waving goodbye as we arrived at Miss Robin's.
Good luck my little Miss! I'm so happy for you and excited for all that you will learn this year! You are a smart, funny, happy, loving girl and you will make new friends and learn to do some things you didn't think you could. Yay for Preschool!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute!! Aubs I didn't know you blogged and I don't know how to follow you and your family :) Please let me in. I'm so happy Sadie had such a good day at school. She really is adorable :)

kimmalee said...

She is such a doll. I'm glad she's so excited for preschool. What a sweetheart

Debi said...

I love Sadie's pictures. They always have so much of her darling personality in them. I'm so glad she loves her new class and that its so close to home.

Mallory said...

haha Each of these pictures make me laugh and want to squeeze that sweet girl. She is so funny. I love her so. Happy first day Sade-o! :)