Thursday, March 28, 2013

Welcome Little One...

 Hayze David Hansen
joined our family March 28, 2013 at 9:09 am.
He weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long.







Hayze we are so in love with you already. We both worked and waited a long time to get you to come and mommy's heart is full of all the blessings and little tender mercies that surrounded your birth. She is gathering her thoughts and the best way to express them. Your big sisters adore you and your daddy is in heaven now he has a little boy. We are so thankful that you are here safe and that you are a part of our family.

8 comments:

AdCam said...

We are so happy to have a new cousin and nephew. We sure love you guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kimmalee said...

Oh Aubs those pictures are so beautiful and so is my new little nephew. I can't wait to meet him and love his darling tiny face so much already. I hope you are getting enough rest. Love you and your sweet little ones so so much!

Wilson Family said...

He. is. adorable. I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear your birth story

The Payne Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Payne Family said...

So adorable Aubs! Love him!! Can't wait to hear the story

Kim said...

He is adorable! Those are great photos, who took those at the hospital?

B said...

Perfect!