Sunny days often bring restless ladies so we decided it was about time to start traveling to the splash parks. This one is our favorite, obviously, because it's the only one we have been too. I found a list of all the different ones that are local and I think that it might have to be a goal to visit as many as we can. I'm also considering venturing over the point of the mountain (Yes, into the big city) to check out a couple new ones that have been built in the Draper/Herriman area.
The day started out a little chilly. The sun was out but wasn't very warm when we got there and so as a result the water was a take your breath away temperature. Thankfully the day warmed up and we were able to spend some delightful hours in the sunshine.
Sadie as usual was thrilled to be in the water.
This year we had a roll reversal. Last year Sadie was thrilled by the fountains and Mya was unsure but this year was just opposite. Sadie wanted to stand at the edge and hold my hand and Mya ventured into the spray. Not the very center, that would be a little too crazy but the smaller, less intense jets were pretty fun.
Sadie sportin' her sweet shades. I may show them to her and ask if she wants them just because they are so stinkin' cute on her little face.
Sade would play until her chin would quiver and then run over to lay on her towel to get warm, then repeat the process.
Mommy made sure to sunscreen her bathing beauties but didn't think twice about creating some pretty fantastic farmer tan lines right above my knees. They were radiating a pretty impressive amount of heat later that night.
8 comments:
I love the girls swim suits! That splash pad area looks so fun. I'd like to check it out.
Where did you get those suits?! They are so darling on your little darlings. That looks like a GREAT splash pad! How fun for those restless summer days.
Oh what cute girlies!!!
Love the pictures, your girls are ADORABLE. Also where is this splash pad, and where did you find the list of local splash pad/parks? We tried the Spanish Fork one last year, and just found one in Alpine, but I would love to try out more! Maybe we could go together?!
So cute and so fun! I love summer!
I'm with all of the other ladies. Great idea to visit the splash parks. Where did you find this one?
This splash pad is up behind Kholers in Alpine/Highland. @CroslandFam We should definitely hit is up when you are in town. @Aubrey I found the list on Pinterest of course, lol :) It's on my Ideas for the kiddies board I think.
Post a Comment