Oh my goodness those are so so sweet! I think my favorite is her teensy meow. Everything about that girl is so teensy! What a little doll! AND I also love how miss Mya needs to be in the front of Sadie walking. Mom, she can walk too! Thanks so much for the videos!!!
I'm impressed you got Sadie to do all three animal sounds in such a short space. I'm lucky to get one at a time. She has picked up walking so fast! She'll be running after Mya in a month or two. Watch out!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness those are so so sweet! I think my favorite is her teensy meow. Everything about that girl is so teensy! What a little doll! AND I also love how miss Mya needs to be in the front of Sadie walking. Mom, she can walk too! Thanks so much for the videos!!!
I'm impressed you got Sadie to do all three animal sounds in such a short space. I'm lucky to get one at a time. She has picked up walking so fast! She'll be running after Mya in a month or two. Watch out!
They are SSOOO cute!! Sadie is getting so big already. Where does time go?
Post a Comment