This Movie is an absolute favorite at our house. She would watch is every day, multiple times a day if we would let her. She knows all the cars, and can quote large portions of dialogue.We build them roads, they play in the tub, I have had many conversations with Ramone, The King and Chick Hicks while I iron clothes.
In fact they are so dear to her that when we have accidents one of her cars gets taken away.
Yesterday on our way back to Nana's house we noticed there was a car show going on and there we had to stop so she could see some of her friends.Here she is with 'Flow'
She kept hugging them, touching their paint (which I tried to keep her from doing so she wouldn't upset the owners), and giggling.
We also got to see Doc Hudson, he had a flame paint job but was still a favorite.
She kept hugging them, touching their paint (which I tried to keep her from doing so she wouldn't upset the owners), and giggling.We also got to see Doc Hudson, he had a flame paint job but was still a favorite.

5 comments:
Heck yes that is my dream car, no doubt 'bout it!!! It's HOT if you havn't noticed! Love the pics Aub
that is hilarious! let's just hope, for cody's sake, that if you have a little boy he isn't into princesses!
I guess cars are a natural toy for a little girl that goes hiking and fishing with her Dad all the time. Although her Nana is pretty much into cars too, especially the small fast ones.
Oh that must have been so exciting for her! I think it's pretty sweet how much she loves her cars. Cute little miss.
stop it! that is hysterical. tessa knows who lightning mcqueen is due to all her friends that are boys, but the poor girl's never seen the movie. send her to tessa's, she'll get indoctorinated into the princess ways in no time!
Post a Comment