I can't believe that my little brother is getting so old, but what can you do.
I love this kid so much, he is such an awesome brother and a fantastic uncle! He absolutely loves little Mya and she is totally in love with him. If he isn't downstairs when we arrive she knows right where his room is and will make her way there looking for him.
McKay, I hope you had a fantastic birthday and that you know how much I love you!
Lettuce wraps, crispy honey shrimp, oh boy... pretty much everything makes me salivate!
Apparently the noodles, Chang's chicken, orange peel chicken and shrimp were all acceptable 'nuggets', she even ate the lettuce wrap filling. Maybe she just needed food with a little spice.
I'm not sure what the background narration sounds like, we were trying to get her to smile for my dad but the scream at the end is worth it.
5 comments:
That is so funny that she would take to PF Changs like that. It is delicious though, so I don't blame her.
I can't believe how fast Uncle K has grown either! Such a fun young man. He'll probably have some competition when Uncle T gets home. McKay sure looks like your Dad when they are sitting together.
I cannot believe your little brother is 17... where does time go?
Oh how we love that big guy! Hope he had a super day! Love ya big man!
Wow, happy 17th Uncle K! I'm glad you had a fun celebration. Thanks for the adorable video of my little niece.
Post a Comment